FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How will I get my order?
Most orders should be delivered instantly. If you have not received an email immediately, you may have incorrectly entered your email address. It's also possible that the message might be in your 'spam' folder.
If you checked the above and still need help, please contact us through email@example.com.
- What is your return policy?
Due to the nature of non-tangible digital goods, it is not possible to 'return' a product; therefore, we do not offer refunds or exchanges after a purchase is made.
If you are having any issues with the product, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to help.
- How do I use the Helix® presets?
Load your Helix® Native plugin in your DAW or connect your Helix® hardware unit to your computer and open the HX® app. Then either click "File">"Open from Disk" and select the preset file (.hlx) you want to load, or click "Import" on the "Presets" tab and import as many presets as you like to your "Setlist".
- How do I get out the most out of these presets?
Here are some tips:
- Adjust your interface preamp gain correctly so it doens’t clip when you play harder;
- Set the input slider of the plugin/app to where it feels right and find the perfect balance before messing with the amp gain;
- Control the overall brightness and response of the tone with the tubescreamer “tone” knob;
- If you’re connecting it to an amplifier or speaker make sure you disable the “Cab” module and some of the EQ modules.